The Slacker Asteroid

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Artwork For Sale Part 2: The New York Con

Thank you to those of you who have inquired about and/or purchased artwork from both Ragmop and Grendel Tales: The Devil's Hammer. I will be in New York for the Con in February with art to sell as well as the book. For those of you attending please drop by. I'll be sharing a table with an old friend Andrew Pepoy.

In the meantime, if you're interested in my original art, please send me an email at robwaltoon@sympatico.ca. Right now people are getting the pick of the littler, so if there's a special page you'd like to inquire about I'm here. Or, if you'd like to comment on the book itself, you can do that too.

Thank you to all of you for receiving me back so generously.

Happy New Year. Here's to a great 2007.

Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home