The Slacker Asteroid

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

RAGMOP HAS LANDED!

Hokey Smokey, kids! Let the bells ring out and the banners fly! I know it's too good to be true, but I've got a copy of Ragmop in hand! Hot off the press and winging its way to your store next Wednesday. I'm happy to report that the book is everything I hoped it would be and I'm personally thrilled. I'm trusting you will be also. If not, I'm sure I'll be hearing from you malcontents soon! In the meantime, start the countdown. Ragmop is on sale Wednesday November 29. For anyone in the Toronto area please join us at the book launch, Thursday Nov. 30th at 7pm at the Victory Cafe, 581 Markham Street one block west of Bathurst, south of Bloor.

Thank you all for your patience, encouragement, support, and loyalty to the book and myself. I fooloishly promised I'd finish this book. It was a promise I never expected to keep.

Peace!

Rob

2 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings,

I'm Lance Eaton, a graphic novel reviewer for BookLoons.com and CurledUp.com, both sites with over 100,000 hits a month and 4X that in repeat traffic. I'm interested in reviewing your recently published "Ragmop"? Is there any chance I can get a copy of it? Please let me know!

Thank you
Lance
lance.eaton@gmail.com

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Brit said...

Congrats on the book! I'll have to look for it at my local comic store - Austin Books here in beautiful Austin TX.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home